This article will guide you through the process of printing flashcards from WikiJET.
- First of all choose the flashcard you wish to print from one of the flashcard pages.
- Click on the small thumbnail of the flashcard. This will take you to the bigger version. The page title will be of the format "Image:XXXX.png"
- Right-click on the big image and choose Copy (コピー in Japanese).
- Open an image handling program such as Paint. (Start->Accessories->Paint or スタート->アクセサリ->ペイント)
- Choose Edit->Paste (編集->貼り付け) from the menu bar and the image will be pasted into the window.
- Go to Page Setup window (File->Page setup or ファイル->ページ設定) and XXXX (in the 拡大縮小 box choose 適合: 1 x 1) to have the image print at maximum size on one page only.
Not finished! Would somebody with access to an all Japanese Windows operating system please finish off these instructions?
Animals • Can you? • Can you read this? flashcards • Doing (ing) • Flags • Food • Hamburger shop flashcards • Fruit • Instruments • Occupations • Numbers • Ordinal numbers (aka Days of the month) • Pronunciation problems • Sports (Silhouette only) • Silhouette • Treasure pieces • Team counters • Weather • Wheels on the bus (song) • Who is this
Guides: How to make nice flashcards • Printing WikiJET flashcards. This box: This list:
See more information about how to get started at the Central Wikia tutorial.