- Create an account - just choose a username and password. Don't forget to include your e-mail address if you wish to be contacted via e-mail. Your e-mail address will not be publically viewable.
- Return to this page and add your details to the relevant prefecture in the following format:
* [[City/town/village name]], ALT/CIR/SEA, [[Special:Emailuser/WikiJET username|WikiJET username]] - Other info
- Search the list below with the placement information you have.
- Once you think you have found your placement, click the associated username (e.g. BananaMan), fill out the form and click "Send".
- If you can't find your predecessor, leave your details below so they can find you! Just add;
* [[City/town/village name]] - '''incoming''', ALT/CIR/SEA, [[Special:Emailuser/WikiJET username|WikiJET username]] - Other info
Kanna-machi, ALT, ilovecritters-Nakasato Junior High, Manba Elementary, and Manba Daycare/Preschool. Kanna-machi is a small town with about 100 students combined so you will know most of all your students by name and have fun finding out who is related to who.
Kyonan-machi, ALT, Jocastus - Small town halfway down Tokyo Bay. About 2.5 hours to either Tokyo or the Airport. The ALT teaches mostly JHS, but also some elementary, plus community center classes for adults and children. Contact me for further details.
There are 5 new ALTs coming to beautiful Sado Island!
- Nagano City, ALT, Special:Emailuser/beewolst - Municipal ALT at Nagano BOE - contact me for more info or to get in touch with any leavers in Nagano-ken!
Kyoto, ALT, abbajen - Rakuhoku Senior High School with Attached Junior High - I live in Sakyo-ku, Kyoto-shi and have one school, Rakuhoku. It is a junior high and high school in one, and is highly academic. All of the teachers are nice. You will work with one other new ALT every day at the school. You will be expected to do lots of volunteer ESS activities. Japanese is unfortunately completely unnecessary for this placement. I can give you lots of info on being a vegetarian or being here with your partner if you're in that boat.
Neyagawashi, ALT, mrs.wicket Neyagawa Senior High School - a high academic school with fun students and staff with great English. Welcome to a wonderful placement. If you think you are my successor, or know him/her, please get in touch. Lyn.
Tajiri-cho, ALT, Kirstian Tajiri-cho Junior High School, Elementary School, Kindergarten - a small town with a great junior high. If you've been placed in Tajiri-cho, please get in touch with kirstian at gmail dot com.
Oki islands - 3 ALTs are leaving. Positions on Chibu, Dogo, and Ama will be available.
Kyushu & OkinawaEdit
- Saikai-shi, ALT, Fugendake - Two new ALTs should be coming to this city. Placement will be at JHS and Elementary. Contact me for more details! -->