This page contains some :stick: that you can use in your English activities. For example, when playing a game of Bingo, you can have a challenge for the person/people with no Bingos. These challenges encourage participation and add fun. Be warned that these will not work with every class.
- Hold your breath for 15 seconds.
- Sing the "Ponyo" song.
- Meow like a cat.
- Dance around the class room.
- Swim around the classroom.
- Count to ten backwards.
- Three sentence self-introduction.
- Draw teacher/ALT on blackboard.
- Tell everyone in the class you love them.
- Answer 3 questions in English.
- Dance like Michael Jackson
- Say '(insert tongue-twister here)' three time.
- Do an impression of the Homeroom teacher.
- Wear a fake mustache.
- Act like a ghost.
- Laugh like a witch.
- Walk like a zombi.
The initial contents of this page was taken from the deep recesses of my predecessor's desk.